Monday, March 31, 2008

Katy & Matt: Guest Sign-in Book



View Slide Show of Book


Hi all! I just finished working on a guest sign-in book for Katy and Matt and I thought I'd share.

I decided to start offering these, one because they're fun and um, I love creating them, but two because it's too hard to narrow down engagements to just a few for the reception. And so it was, the guest sign-in book was born and there's no turning back!

It's a sleek, art book you display on your coffee table and how fun is it that your friends and family can write you notes next to pictures you love...

I just love them, can you tell?

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

7 comments:

Jess said...

ooohhh... can we go back in time so you can make me one?

Tara said...

Seriously I am with Jess! Why in the crap wasn't that around when I got married? Those pictures rock Brandee. You are great!

Jessica said...

Brandee--you are just brilliant! Seriously I would pay a million bucks to go back in time and have you photograph my wedding!

Heather said...

I say that all these people are incredibly lucky to have you capturing these important moments for them. Your talent is amazing!

Love ya,
Heather

p.s. CALL ME! Let's go to lunch for your b-day.

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Thanks everyone! You are too kind. I love these books. They're so non-traditional and become keepsakes.

Darla said...

Here I am checking out your blog again, and can I tell you how excited I am for our pictures? I can't wait till we have a "Darla & Will sign in book"! See you Monday to get it started!

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Thanks Darla! You are so sweet! I'm looking forward to your bridals and putting together your guest sign-in book.

Brandee