Saturday, April 5, 2008

Celeste's Bridals



(so worth laying on the ground for)

What a fun shoot today was with Celeste, my Argentina bride! Poor Celeste was so cold (and not to mention her mom), but you'd never be able to tell from her pictures.

I'm looking at her pics right now and oh my gosh, I had to post this one (more to come). I think it just may be my new fav pic! I admit my favorite does change at least every other day, but for right this second, it's my fav!

I love that it's a thinker....you look at it and you think, you look at it again, and you think some more. Well, maybe it's just me. Also, does this picture not go so well with the Philosophy Photography brand? Hmmmmm?

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

No comments: