Thursday, March 20, 2008

Playing Catch Up....

I've been shooting like crazy lately--been lovin' every minute of it! But, I'm a little behind in my posting. I still have three other couples to post and talk about! Yikes!!

John and Erin's engagement session was so much fun. I could tell right away we were going to be in for some fun and well, some silly pictures. These two crack each other up and well frankly me. Especially when they were rubbing noses together. That's what got Erin to laugh in one of her pictures below. Can I just say, she has some of the best expressions?

Thanks Erin and John! I'm working on your wedding proofs right now and I can't wait to start on your album!








Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

heather said...

Those pictures are seriously so neat. She does have great expressions however I think the photographer is pretty great to be able to capture them.