Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have the BEST clients

Alright so today, well wait actually yesterday, my client Jennifer picked up two story books of her two sons. She was so excited to see them and when she started looking through the first few pages, she said, "oh my gosh, I'm going to cry" and she did.

Jennifer, you made my day!! Thank you so much for having me take pictures of your two darling, little boys with the blue eyes. I can't wait to take pictures of them again in the summer.

I have the best clients.

Here are a few pages in the book...

(The Cover)






Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

3 comments:

Jess said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I'd like to see a whole book sometime. It looks like these books would beat the hell out of the good old fashioned photo album!

Tara said...

Brandee you are amazing! Ok seriously will you email me your prices for things like this? I would LOVE for you to take pictures of our family sometime! tara.thompson79@gmail.com

Thanks!

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Jess you are funny! You are hired to market these books! Thanks Tara, I'll send you an email.