Monday, April 7, 2008

I thought it was almost Spring?

Um, last time I checked it was April? Where are the flowers, the bees, the warm sunshine glowing on my face?

I woke up today, opened up my window awaiting a possible spring day and what? Hail, snow, rain!!

I have Steve and Annie's wedding tomorrow and even if it's cold, there will be warmth!! I'm so excited for this one. The more I get to know Annie, the more excited I get to capture her day! Oh, and she had some amazing bridals/engagements that I'll be posting. Stay tuned...

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

4 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Brandee, I hope you had a GREAT birthday! ♥ Jess & Dan

ps with you and Mac so close together don't you think that there should be some sort of out-to dinner tradition? :)

Heather said...

I loved your comment about the weather...you are very funny, Miss B! I hear ya...I've had it with this crappy, cold weather. Where is spring already?

Dusti said...

Hi Brandee, my name is Dusti. I am highschool friends of Jess, and Tara. I saw your blog off of Taras sight and looked at your website. do you only do weddings? would you ever like to venture out and do photo shoots showcasing hair and makeup. I love the way you think and showcase your passion through your pictures. I am building my (hair and makeup)portfolio right now and would love to have you do a shoot for me, what would be your prices for something like that? Thanks
Dusti

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Dusti- I'm so glad I checked my blog comments today. I'm schooled in many outlets of photography. Fashion is something I've dabbled in and quite enjoy. It's so artistic in that I get to help portray another person's passion through my own work. I will be contacting you... Thanks for your interest!