Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Darla & Will

Yesterday I had an engagement shoot with Darla & Will. Oh what a night! We all got very dirty, but minus that and me stepping on a branch that pegged Darla in the head and being eaten by a few bugs, all was well...

Oh, I felt so bad...I was getting Darla ready for the next shot--we were if this field of weeds, sticks, rocks and the beautiful, old Chevy truck. I was fixing her hair and getting her situated. Everything was ready but me, so I took a step back to take the picture and bam!! I stepped on this long, firm branch that went straight for Darla's head. It all happened so fast and she didn't have time to move. She started laughing so hard, so I started laughing--but I felt bad. Luckily, she didn't get hurt. It was more starling than anything and the timing was ironic.

Anyway, Darla and Will scored themselves a $50 gift certificate to this home decorating store. We were in need of some people to help us out for the city shot below and the landlord of the store agreed to help us, by walking through the shot and getting others to as well. Well, he wanted to wish them well so he talked the store into giving them a gift certificate. There are so many GOOD people in this world!

Alright, enough of my ramblings...here are a few of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them Darla and Will, the rest will be ready very soon!!





Darla and Will wanted to visit the old Chevy truck. They were daring and ventured inside. Needless to say, their jeans were a little dirty, but these will make for beautiful pictures for their guest sign-in book.







Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Jess said...

The "walk through" pic is awesome. Beautiful stuff as usual :)