Friday, September 3, 2010

October Discount Days!

It’s that time of year again….family picture time! It’s been so fun to talk with a lot of you about your family sessions and I want to accommodate all of you. So….I’m having TWO Discount Photography Days.

When: Saturday, Oct. 16th in the morning and evening, Monday October 18th in the evening.

Oct. 16th Moring Session: warm, fall leaves will provide the perfect backdrop for your pictures and just in time for your Christmas cards.

Oct. 16th Evening Session: a beautiful, golden field will provide a warm backdrop for formal pics, but also fun candids with the kids. Fields work well with blending in with your family/living room décor and provide a neutral palette for many clothing options.

Oct. 18th Evening Session: depends on what is more popular, the field or leaves. Either will be beautiful!

Session Info:
Discount sessions are 1 hour and will include both formal/posed shots, candids and both group and individual shots.

Prices: Sessions are $250, but if you get another family to sign up, you’ll get $50 off. Or if you post a link to my blog off of Facebook, you’ll get $25 off.
Digital Negatives: You will receive all high-resolution negatives from the session (approx. 200-250 pics). Each one will be touched up to enhance its beauty.

Who: Sessions can be for families (up to 6 people,) kids, seniors, couple, individual or engagements.

Deposit: A $100 deposit must be paid by October 1st to hold your spot. I will give away your spot if payment is not received by then. The remaining balance is due by the day of shoot.

Arrival Time: Plan on arriving at least 10 minutes prior to your session. Sessions are booked back-to-back; if you arrive late, it will take away time from your allotted time. If you miss your spot, you will lose your deposit and it can’t be applied to a later session.


About Brandee: I’ve been documenting weddings with my business for four years now (check them out www.philosophyphotos.com). All along I've been shooting families, but I haven’t been marketing or displaying the pictures as weddings keep me pretty darn busy. But I can no longer pretend I don’t love the documentary aspect of recording families and I’m going to launch my family photography website late fall.

In the meantime, here are some samples:


Talk to you soon!

Brandee
http://philosophyphotos.com
info@philosophyphotos.com
801-913-1828














No comments: