Saturday, July 25, 2009

Caldwell Pictures

If you follow my blog, these two faces should look familiar, only a bit older. I usually shoot pics of Carson and Davis once or twice a year and it was time again this year! We decided to do more of an urban shoot and let the kids play on some trains and just be boys. They had a lot of fun, except for the "mean train" that gives splinters : (

These pics will go in what their mom calls, her scrapbooking efforts. She has me design an 8x8 story book album of the shoot and over the years she'll have a collection of books that show her boys through out the years. I'll post the book when it's finished, but there are examples of her past books through out my blog.

Also, Jennifer sent me this nice note and I thought I'd share...

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!! Thank you so much. I realize chasing the same two boys around can get boring, but you do such an amazing job and always capture Carson and Davis perfectly. Even the duplicates and not so perfect pictures truly reflect them at this stage. I know you do mostly wedding stuff, but as long as you are willing to keep shooting the candid shots of the boys, we'll keep doing it!

Thanks again. I'm going to get a box of tissues and look through the pictures again.... I wish they would stop growing! :-)"



























Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
http://www.philosophyphotos.com/
Utah Portrait Photography
Utah Portrait Photographer

2 comments:

Terra Cooper said...

These are REALLY cute. Makes me excited for my boys when they are older :D

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Thanks Terra! They are so much fun to follow around!