Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ruby is Dang CUTE!

As you all know, I'm very behind with posting. Tis the season for shooting weddings and wedding albums. They are keeping me crazy busy but filling my summer with fun! Ok, so I had to take a break though and post a few pics from my shoot today with Ruby. I have never seen so many expressions! And Ruby does not need to learn how to talk, she's doing perfectly fine communicating through shoulder shrugs, grunts, pointing and talking through her eyes. Oh, today was pure joy!

I also shot a wedding last night for Paulina and Eric, soooooo beautiful and full of moments. Pics of them and other amazingly fun shoots to come...






Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do I need to do to schedule sometime for a soto shoot? Time is dwindling down and Anyslee will be 2 before you know it!

Mindee

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Ha, ha! Clients, this is my own sister. I've put you before her. So sad :(

Does tomorrow sound good?