Saturday, July 11, 2009

Want to Save Money on a Session?

Lately I've been missing my studio roots from my school days. I never really thought I'd say that because I love working with soft, natural light but...I want to push the edge a little. I want to combine natural light with my studio lights to bring out personalities and create artistic scenes. Ok and I guess I should also mention that the UPS man has been bringing me boxes of goodies and I'm itching to play : )

So, what this means for you...

I will shoot a senior, engagement, and bridal or model shoot at half price. I will choose the location based on your style, personality and my vision and you get beautiful pictures at a beautiful price. Now that's beautiful, aye?

Prices:
Senior Shoot: $175
Engagement/Bridal or Model shoot: $250

Non-refundable deposit due to secure your spot. All digital negatives are included in the price.
I'll only be doing one of each, so contact me soon before they're all gone!

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

No comments: