Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank you from Candace & Allen

Oh Candace and Allen, so fun.... I shot her brother's wedding and I was so happy when she contacted me to shoot hers too! I just love her family. They came to her bridal shoot and we had so much fun blinding Candace with a reflector and looking out for bees at the orchard. I've posted some of their pics on my website and the blog will follow...

I just got this thank you from them and thought I would share.

Brandee-

Thank you so much for being such a great photographer to us. We honestly had so much fun with you and not only that but you take amazing pictures and we're so happy with how they turned out! We appreciate all of your time with us! : )

Love Candace & Allen

Thank you Candace and Allen!!!



Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Oh thank you Candace and Allen! I'm going to be posting your engagement, bridal and wedding pictures soon! Stay tuned!!