Friday, October 17, 2008

Out for a bit...

Hi there everyone, I've communicated this to the clients I'm working with right now, but I will be out for the next week and a half. Duty calls in Hawaii! You see, Nick and Mindy are tying the knot in Kona and I'm so fortunate to go with them and record their wedding...they really had to twist my arm though. I'll be checking emails and taking phone calls occasionally, probably more than I should, but if there's a slight delay in me getting back to you this is why.

Here are some pics from Nick and Mindy's engagement session. We got a little bit of everything! My favorites are of the Salt Flats. So serene and beautiful there. The sky and salt flats absorbed the lighting the sun was giving off and they changed colors every few minutes.











Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

No comments: