Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kristi & Sam

I really need to pack and stop working.....I'll have more to post later but here are Kristi and Sam. I swear I do not require my couples to be models, although it may look like I do. They are a handsome couple and so in love.

Oh and on this shoot, I learned American Fork Canyon is not exactly in American Fork : ) They should really rename it for the directionally challenged people like myself. What a beautiful canyon though!


Peace, I really am out! Mindy and Nick, I can't wait to shoot your wedding in Kona. See you in a few hours!

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that Sam and I are model material. It's just that Brandee is such an amazing photographer that she can make us LOOK like models! We love looking better than we really look!
(by Kristi Wilcken)