Saturday, October 18, 2008

I forgot about these...

When I was shooting a few weeks ago, Linda Shober (photographer, second shooter, assistant--she does it all), took some pics of me as I was shooting. I had no idea she was taking the pics; you can tell by my expression in one them.

I just came across them and thought, "oh just post them". Can I just say, I'd much rather be on the other side of the camera. You know the side the lens is not facing...





Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Jess said...

Brandee, you're so cute! I just love your petite little frame holding that big honking camera :)

Heather said...

I think it's lovely to see some pics of you in action! Talent hard at work...