Monday, July 28, 2008

Nicole's Bridals

I swear I do not require that all my brides/couples be drop dead gorgeous! What more can I say; Nicole is stunning! She's all married now so I can post her bridals. Her husband loves golf so she thought she'd get a few pics for him...

Stay tuned for pics of her fun wedding! You see, I've been dreaming for the day when I'd have a bride and groom do the whole surprise first dance. Well, Nicole and Chet...you fulfilled my dreams (way to reach for the stars, right?) They were dancing to a very slow and touching "The Broken Road", I felt a tear coming on...then all the sudden...."I like big...and I can not lie....!" Then the real tears almost came for me. I'd waited so long for this moment and it was happening right before my very eyes. I think I even got goose bumps! I focused my emotion and snapped like crazy. Ahhhhhh....what a beautiful moment. Pics to come!

Now back to Nicole's bridals.








Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

heather said...

That last photo is gorgeous! I want her hair!

I'm sure the dance pictures won't disappoint.

Oh and by the way I am so serious about what I asked you tonight.