Saturday, September 6, 2008

Natalie & Chris



I'm working on Natalie and Chris' wedding right now and I came across this one. There are some shots you have to wait for to get. This is one of them. Natalie and Chris had just come out of the Salt Lake Temple and they were enjoying a moment together as everyone was congratulating them. I noticed the flower girl behind them admiring the couple and holding up Natalie's dress, so I patiently waited for the second where the flower girl's expression was perfect and not being blocked by Natalie and Chris. Sometimes you have to wait for those moments very patiently, but they're worth it! Congrats Natalie and Chris!

Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography by Brandee
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing gallery of pictures. I'm in awe of the flower girl picture...wonderful timing!! I first saw you on Flickr and it brought me here. Keep up the amazing work, you are an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing.

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Oh, thank you Chrissy!