Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Darla & Will's Guest Sign-In Book

Darla and Will ordered a guest sign-in book for their wedding of their engagement pictures. Darla wanted a lot of colorful pictures in her book, no black and whites, etc. That's what's fun for me is to customize each album for my brides. Oh, and make sure you read all the quotes Darla picked out. I think they really add to their story...


Darla & Will's Guest Sign-In Book


Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Tara said...

Brandee that book is awesome! I am so sad those weren't around when I got married. It is such a great idea.

So I am really serious about you taking our family picture sometime. Maybe in August when Raleigh is done with the bar? How do I book you?!

Jess said...

Looks beeeeautiful, as usual :)