Thursday, February 21, 2008

Erin's Bridals

Alright, I think I'm a little behind with posting images. I'm going to try really hard to get better at this. Wish me luck!

Erin's shoot was so much fun, especially at the graffiti wall. There's something about this type of wall that brings out the "model" side in a bride. Erin was so natural at posing in front of it! I loved how her aqua eyes popped against the cool colors in the wall and her hair was amazing! Kudos to her hair dresser, I'll ask Erin who did her hair and I'll have to post her name on here.








Brandee Butler
Philosophy Photography
www.philosophyphotos.com
Utah Wedding Photography
Utah Wedding Photographer

2 comments:

Tara said...

Brandee! you are so good! We'll have to have you take our family pics one of these days... do you do that too?

That is an awesome hairdo. I love it!

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Thanks Tara! It was so fun to see you again. You have a lovely singing voice and Drew is the cutest baby!

Yes, I do portraiture work, such as family, children and senior portraits. My weddings have been keeping me pretty busy lately, but I'll have my portaiture website up in the next few weeks. I'd love to take your family pics one of these days...

Brandee