Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Bridal Show Visitors...


The calls and emails are coming in.... I've been learning more about your individual weddings and ideas you have for your bridals and engagements. Candids seem to be the common theme as I talk with you about your wedding day. Luckily, candids and documentary type pictures come standard with my photography.

Thank you all so much for your kind words as I talk with you. I've already been so fortunate to start booking your weddings. It's going to be a beautiful wedding season!

Brandee Butler
www.philosophyphotos.com
Philosophy Photography
Utah Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Ardent Photography said...

this is such a nice set up! Not over done and very inviting! I hope you get lots of bookings from this show!

You deserve it - you are a great photographer!